пятница, 28 сентября 2012 г.

White on White



Hi everyone!
I hope that you are looking forward for the pleasant weekend.
My card today is for great challenge from Magnolia Under 'White on White'.
Here it is:


The main theme of my card is flowers and glitter. There are some photos:



I also added ribbons and beads:


Cute Tilda and Edwin:


I hope you will like it as much as i do :)

Paper: Craftpaper white, watercolor paper
Stamp: Cuddly Siblings
Coloring: Watercolor
Ribbon, beads, quilling paper and tools, glitter.

I want to participate with this card:
Magnolia Down Under - White on White

All comments are welcome and thank you for visiting!

4 комментария:

  1. Oh WOW - this would have taken you ages to roll and stick all those flowers down. A fabulous textural effect - LOVE it.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Белые завитки квиллинга на белом фоне выглядят роскошно!
    PS.Саша,а отчего Вы не уберёте проверку словом?Ведь так многие уходят,не написав комментарий...

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. А Вы не подскажете,как это сделать? Стыдно признаться, но до сих пор не разобралась с настройками :)

      Удалить