вторник, 2 февраля 2016 г.

613 Avenue Create - #161


Good day, dear friends! I am so late this time with my post :(( Hope it will be not normall for me but sometimes work issues can be really time consuming!

Today I want to share with you my new project for 613 Avenue Create Challenge. As always our theme is 'Anything goes' but with twist this time - Use Something From Your Stash!
Pretty easy - isn't it?
So here is my card:


Our wonderful sponsor this week is Toadstool Printables. And I used their beautiful image called Cardinal Bird. I am in love with this stamp! I always wanted to try coloring with watercolour and this was a great opportunity.
Here is another view:


I used text stamp from Magnolia and added some glitter on it and berries.
So this is it. Hope you like my card.
Do not forget to visit our blog and check what our talanted ladies fron design team have created. And of course - to play with us!
Thank you for stopping by and all the comments are welcome!

I want to participate with this card:
Craft Your Passion - #297
Crafting From Heart - #97
The Glory Of Christmas - #77
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #26
Crafty Sentiments Design - Anything goes
Creative Card Crew - #105

4 комментария:

  1. Awesome. Thank you for joining us over at Craft Your Passion this week. Look forward to seeing you again.

    Tammi
    CYP, DT

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I love your water colouring card. I have not heard of that company before. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs Valeryanne DT.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Love the soft nd delicate feel of your card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas - Myrna DT

    ОтветитьУдалить